Vertical scrolling space shooter. Advanced clone of Space Invaders.
You are a test pilot flying the Tornado.
Your ship is controlled by your mouse. The ship is limited to movement in the lower line of the play area.
To fire, press the left mouse button. If you have rockets - press the right mouse button. Tornado can have up to 5 levels of power-ups. Each level gives you both more life and a more powerful weapon. Every time you are hit, you will lose 1 power level. When all power levels are depleted, your game is over.
The different types of enemy ships attack in waves. Each type of ship has different weapons, attack style, and AI. Each level consists of several waves. The last wave of each level is the big boss.
This user license agreement (the AGREEMENT) is an agreement between you (individual or single entity) and AWEM studio software development company (AWEM STUDIO), for the Star Defender game software (the SOFTWARE) that is accompanying this AGREEMENT.
The SOFTWARE is the property of AWEM STUDIO and is protected by copyright laws and international copyright treaties. The SOFTWARE is not sold, it is licensed.
The LICENSED VERSION means an original fully working version of the SOFTWARE or a Registered Shareware Version (using your personal registration number). If you accept the terms and conditions of this AGREEMENT, you have certain rights and obligations as follow:
1. Install and use one copy of the SOFTWARE on a single computer.
2. Install a second copy of the SOFTWARE on a second computer only if you are the main user of this computer (home computer or laptop for example).
3. Install the SOFTWARE on another computer only if you change main workstation. In such a case you must uninstall the software from the old computer.
4. Make a copy of the SOFTWARE for archival purposes only.
YOU MAY NOT:
1. Copy and distribute the SOFTWARE or any portion of it.
2. Sublicense, rent, lease or transfer your personal registering number.
3. Sublicense, rent or lease the SOFTWARE or any portion of it.
4. Decompile, disassemble, reverse engineer or modify the SOFTWARE or any portion of it.
5. Copy the documentation accompanying the SOFTWARE.
UNREGISTERED SHAREWARE VERSION
The UNREGISTERED SHAREWARE VERSION means an Original Shareware Version of the SOFTWARE that has not been registered with personal registration number. If you accept the terms and conditions of this AGREEMENT, you have certain rights and obligations as follow:
1. Install and use an unlimited number of copies the UNREGISTERED SHAREWARE VERSION for a trial period of 30 days.
2. Make a copy of the UNREGISTERED SHAREWARE VERSION for archival or distributional purposes.
YOU MAY NOT:
1. Sublicense, rent or lease the UNREGISTERED SHAREWARE VERSION or any portion of it.
2. Decompile, disassemble, reverse engineer or modify the UNREGISTERED SHAREWARE VERSION or any portion of it.
3. Copy the documentation accompanying the UNREGISTERED SHAREWARE VERSION.
4. Use the UNREGISTERED SHAREWARE VERSION after your trial period of 30 days.
You are hereby licensed to make as many copies of the DEMO VERSION or UNREGISTERED SHAREWARE VERSION as you wish and distribute it to anyone provided that all files are intact. You must distribute the install form of the DEMO VERSION or UNREGISTERED SHAREWARE VERSION (you must distribute the setup file, not the files resulting of an installation). You are not allowed to sell the DEMO VERSION or the UNREGISTERED SHAREWARE VERSION (except payments for shipment and handling charges). Computer magazines are authorized to distribute it on any cover disk or CD-ROM without preliminary permission. Please inform us by email firstname.lastname@example.org each time you distribute the DEMO VERSION or UNREGISTERED SHAREWARE VERSION.
The SOFTWARE is supplied AS IS. AWEM STUDIO disclaims all warranties, expressed or implied, including, without limitation, the warranties of merchantability and of fitness for any purpose. The user must assume the entire risk on using the SOFTWARE.
DISCLAIMER OF DAMAGES
AWEM STUDIO assumes no liability for damages, direct or consequential, which may result from the use of the SOFTWARE, even if AWEM STUDIO has been advised of the possibility of such damages. Any liability of the seller will be limited to refunding of the purchase price.
Rebel Defender Game FREE "Rebel Defender" is a Star-Wars-style retro game, looking like the star wars games which existed in the past on Atari ST. A vector graphics pseudo-3D game with nice sound effects. Download
Star Defender II TRIAL Star Defender II is a Space Shooter Arcade. It is developed like an advanced clone of old classic Galaga and possesses all the best features of this genre. Again in this fabulous Shoot'em up game you will get a chance to destroy enormous armies of the cruel invaders and to save the Galaxy! Your... Download
Defend the Kingdom FREE Defender is a Warcraft/Settlers-alike-strategy game. It is developed with SDL. The goal is to create a game with role-playing and strategy elements. Download
Brine Shootout TRIAL Ready to take your game to the next level? We hope so—because Shootout is back. The updated version of the #1 lacrosse game is loaded up with new Brine gear and high-resolution graphics. And with a brutal new All-Star level to test you, this Shootout isn’t just better. It’s meaner. ACCLAIM FOR... Download